I made a Bluth frozen banana! It wasn’t hard (at all) but I figured if the Bluth’s can keep money in the banana stand then it must be an idea worth trying. I’ve heard that frozen bananas are a thing some places but obviously the Jersey Shore is more of a ice cream and Flavor Freeze’s kinda place.
I wish I made these in bulk. Here’s how to do it (in case you can’t Google it yourself):
1. Peel a ripe banana
2. Shove a stick in it
3. Put in the freezer (I wrapped mine in some tin foil) for about 3-ish hours.
4. While it’s in the freezer, melt some semi-sweet chocolate chips with about a teaspoon of vegetable or canola oil.
5. Take the banana out of the freezer and cover it in melt-y, delicious chocolate.
6. Put sprinkles on it – preferably rainbow
7. Put the sprinkled, chocolate covered banana back into the freezer and try your hardest to leave it in there for at least an hour or two.
8. Eat that sweet, cool Bluth-y goodness.