I’ve noticed lately that I think I abuse Google Search. I search things that a person really should know or things that a person really doesn’t need to know. These are all within the last week or so. Judge me if you must, but I guess I deserve it after my last post.
Here are some especially troubling Google searches of mine of late:
- How do i look up my recent google searches
- The act of making a dead animal suitable for decoration
- Merrimack mascot
- Synonyms for float
- Nashville neighborhoods map
- Bhop (This is the pizza place closest to my apartment. Why did I Google Search it at 8pm on a Wednesday? Who knows.)
- Cute usernames for the name Allie
- Apps similar to tinder
- Are carrots ok for dogs
- Ginger exchange boston (I just realized this sounds like a foreign exchange program for red headed people but it’s actually an Asian fusion restaurant near my apartment)
- Daffodil bulbs
- Number sequence solver
- What is a CV?
- How big are grad caps?
- How to check for swollen glands
- Bikram vs vinyasa yoga
- Why do we call it olive green if some olives are black
- That Van Gogh painting with the swirly sky and bush
- Egg salad recipe
- Is UPS open on Sunday?
- Can you use regular sunscreen in a tanning bed?
- Can you tell if someone blocks you on tinder?
- Chanel West Coast (Am I the only person that watches Rob Dyrdek’s Ridiculousness that was wondering this too?)
In case you were wondering, this is my favorite Chanel West Coast song:
Like me here? You’ll love me even more on Twitter.